Monday, January 18, 2010

Check


My camera of course does not do this color justice, nor can you take a decent photo in a tiny room with a flash, but I am in love. The picture is a ceramic "painting" of Cervantes that we fell in love with in Mexico. The smaller picture is a water color of a cuttlefish done by one of my dearest friends who happens to be a fantastic artist as well and a prolific gardener, a scientist and an ass-kicking conservationist. I love that picture.

And feeling quite chill about everything else right now, which is lovely.
On tonight's menu: chard pie. I still owe you recipes.

11 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty!! I like it. Good job staying busy. You can come over and take on our bathroom next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color! It looks freakin awesome, even in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It's amazing what a coat of paint can do. Nice art, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Our bedroom is purple but more of an aubergine color than this. Great art, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sublime colour! Too good to be puce. I'm sure there is another name for this kind of colour but I can't think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am loving the color and I think a small space like this is perfect for it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.