Yep, I got symptoms, the ones you get right before AF shows up. But I do like our next donor better-- maybe my body is just holding out for the good stuff.
I hate to give you it’s-not-over-til-it’s-over speech but... it’s not over yet, right?! How many dpo are you? Well I hope it’s still possible, but I totally know how you feel. We decided to change donors after we used the second of three that we bought, so we were kind of okay w/ the third one not working. That gave us the chance to switch to this other guy. Hope the first try w/ the next donor is the one!
Backaches and zits are sometimes also sysmptoms of pregnancy - don't give in yet. :) We're doing the same switch of donors if this cycle doesn't work... But really, I'd rather it just work. When are you supposed to test this time?
Thanks for your optimism! You guys are so nice... I guess there's nothing to do but wait and see. I am not supposed to go to the RE's office to test until next Monday to test, but AF came 14 dpo last time and this time, that would be Thurs. If I don't bleed by Friday I will poas at 15 dpo. Does that sound reasonable?
backaches and zits! oh my!!! that sounds bad enough without a period on its way. I vote for the bfp - just to be contrary. But I agree, the next donor often looks really great. doesn't he? hope you get some relief soon!
Ya know eps and pms seems to be pretty imdistinguishable from all the blogs I have read... I'm just sayin'
as for 15 days past insem--- sounds like a good time to poas to me!! Btw: my iPhone keeps trying to change poas to posse as in Shroedinger and her small posse of internal babies!
Pom, thanks :) 15 days isn't till Friday. I'm just hedging my bets. The good thing is I don't own any pee sticks so I actually have to go out of my way to get them, thus eliminating spontaneous, "I'll just see" issues. I bet I bleed by Friday, but if not I will be ready to face the stick.
Please repeat after Libberal: "GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION!" Seriously. Say it out loud. I don't care if you're sitting at your desk with an office full of coworkers. I have the highest of hopes for you this cycle. I second the Lucinda and also say that it ain't over till the fat lady sings!
Without getting too puppies and rainbows about it, extreme hesitation to test (especially waiting as long as possible) was the only consistent "symptom" that all three of my positive cycles shared. Good luck, and I'll be thinking of you.
Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.
I hate to give you it’s-not-over-til-it’s-over speech but... it’s not over yet, right?! How many dpo are you? Well I hope it’s still possible, but I totally know how you feel. We decided to change donors after we used the second of three that we bought, so we were kind of okay w/ the third one not working. That gave us the chance to switch to this other guy. Hope the first try w/ the next donor is the one!
ReplyDeleteit ain't over til the fat lady sings.Remember Gayby lmao.
ReplyDeleteBackaches and zits are sometimes also sysmptoms of pregnancy - don't give in yet. :)
ReplyDeleteWe're doing the same switch of donors if this cycle doesn't work... But really, I'd rather it just work.
When are you supposed to test this time?
Thanks for your optimism! You guys are so nice... I guess there's nothing to do but wait and see. I am not supposed to go to the RE's office to test until next Monday to test, but AF came 14 dpo last time and this time, that would be Thurs. If I don't bleed by Friday I will poas at 15 dpo. Does that sound reasonable?
ReplyDeleteI'm still holding onto hope for you!
ReplyDeletebackaches and zits! oh my!!!
ReplyDeletethat sounds bad enough without a period on its way.
I vote for the bfp - just to be contrary.
But I agree, the next donor often looks really great. doesn't he?
hope you get some relief soon!
Oh Shroe you were my hero. Now you've succumb to peeing on a tree:( it is hard though waiting to be super happy.
ReplyDeleteI suggest some lucinda williams to tied you over.
Ya know eps and pms seems to be pretty imdistinguishable from all the blogs I have read... I'm just sayin'
ReplyDeleteas for 15 days past insem--- sounds like a good time to poas to me!! Btw: my iPhone keeps trying to change poas to posse as in Shroedinger and her small posse of internal babies!
You have been amazingly strong. Has it really been 15 days? Wow! I think you can POAS now.
ReplyDelete*fingers crossed*
:)
Ignore my last comment. I can't read. Yes, 15 days sounds good.
ReplyDelete*fingers still crossed*
Pom, thanks :) 15 days isn't till Friday. I'm just hedging my bets. The good thing is I don't own any pee sticks so I actually have to go out of my way to get them, thus eliminating spontaneous, "I'll just see" issues. I bet I bleed by Friday, but if not I will be ready to face the stick.
ReplyDeleteYou are only at 11dpo, right? Definitely too early, Shroe. POAS at 15dpo sounds perfectly reasonable. I'll be crossing my fingers for you!
ReplyDeleteI am so full of hope for you. I too am jumping on the backache and zits mean pregnancy bandwagon. My fingers are crossed.
ReplyDeleteditto to what others said, but i know that _feeling_ too, so its nice to look forward to the new donor if all else fails :)
ReplyDeletePlease repeat after Libberal:
ReplyDelete"GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION!" Seriously. Say it out loud. I don't care if you're sitting at your desk with an office full of coworkers. I have the highest of hopes for you this cycle. I second the Lucinda and also say that it ain't over till the fat lady sings!
Without getting too puppies and rainbows about it, extreme hesitation to test (especially waiting as long as possible) was the only consistent "symptom" that all three of my positive cycles shared. Good luck, and I'll be thinking of you.
ReplyDelete