Bloody hell. I guess I am not upset, just disappointed. It would have been nice to hit the lotto. Back to the RE office Monday, not for a test, but to start again.
I'm sorry. And feel free to cry into your butternut soup if you feel like it. I was so surprised by how crushed I was after my first try, and then second try, didn't work. You have a good attitude, lady! Good luck next month - I look forward to reading about what happens next.
Poop! That sucks! And the whole thing starts again! Our nice crunchy clinic used to always tell us to plan something nice for ourselves on the day we tested - so if we were bummed out ( duh!) we would have something nice to distract us. Good luck for next time:)
So sorry. The first insem is just a practice round anyway. It sounds like you have a really great response to the meds, so I'm sure your BFP is not too far off.
Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.
Bloody hell for sure.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to read that it did not work this go around.
ReplyDelete-P
I'm so sorry! It seems we're in the same boat and just a couple of days apart.
ReplyDeleteUgh. Cheers for next cycle!
ReplyDeleteSorry :(
ReplyDeleteJust a practice cycle, right? Maybe that cycle was just to let your body know what you would like it to do. Next cycle looks great. :)
I'm sorry. And feel free to cry into your butternut soup if you feel like it. I was so surprised by how crushed I was after my first try, and then second try, didn't work. You have a good attitude, lady! Good luck next month - I look forward to reading about what happens next.
ReplyDeletep.s. I have MAJOR sperm count envy!
Blegh. Sorry to hear it.
ReplyDeletehurry up and wait, hurry up and wait. Sorry that you will have to ride this rollercoaster for another round.
ReplyDelete:(
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping #2 is the try that counts for both of us.
Ah damn. Here's hoping #2 is the one!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone. I am a little bummed, but I am trying to be balanced about it.
ReplyDeleteRuby-- Thanks for your comment. Do you have a blog?
damn. im sorry.
ReplyDeletePoop! That sucks! And the whole thing starts again! Our nice crunchy clinic used to always tell us to plan something nice for ourselves on the day we tested - so if we were bummed out ( duh!) we would have something nice to distract us. Good luck for next time:)
ReplyDeleteShoot. Now you've gotten your TTC sea legs, and that will only help round two.
ReplyDeletei am so sorry. lets put this BFN in 2009 and start 2010 with a clean slate.
ReplyDeleteYes, as of today, I do have a blog!
ReplyDeletebreathedragon (at) wordpress (dot) com
I'm so sorry too - here's to the next cycle. It's such a roller coaster!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry. The first insem is just a practice round anyway. It sounds like you have a really great response to the meds, so I'm sure your BFP is not too far off.
ReplyDeleteDamn, I'm sorry. Bye bye 2009 inseminations. 2010 will be your year!
ReplyDeletehey lady, just catching up on your blog. i'm sorry about the bfn and to hear what an asshole your insurance company is! RAR.
ReplyDelete