Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lazy Sunday post

Speedy's back, and she brought something home with her: a nasty stomach bug from El Salvador.  Poor sweet has been running to the bathroom on and off ever since she got home last night.  But is is good to have her back.  Today we installed the car seat, which should be filed under: "Easier Said Than Done!"  There were no tears, but it came close at times.

That is all. Tomorrow is back to work, and the wretchedness of the week ahead.

Thanks for the sweet comments on my belly shot!  I really am feeling quite huge, but I am glad to know that maybe I don't look as big as I feel!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh the car seat. Never fun to install that thing. Hoping the sickness leaves your house soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor speedy. :(

    i hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Speedy's return, but ugh! Poor thing. Your belly is so cute! You definitely do not look huge at 36 weeks (which is a good thing!) Just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.