Saturday, November 13, 2010

belly shot 36w1d

36 weeks, one day.  Note presence of dog and chucks pads on the floor as a precautionary measure, because nothing sucks like bending over to clean up dog excrement at this point.

I feel like Speetus is moving.  My hips ache, and rolling over in bed, getting up off the couch, and even walking is just harder.

On another note, Aung San Suu Kyi is free today!  She is an amazing hero.  With so much wrong in the world right now, she represents pure rightness.

13 comments:

  1. Love the belly pic!

    Wow I can't believe its already being 36 weeks. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the release of an amazing woman! Yay for Burmese democracy!

    You look awesome! I feel like a walrus comparatively! hehe
    Final stretch now. Can you believe it? We've been pregnant for a long time. Seriously. Two thirds of a year.
    Hope these last few weeks are smooth for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are tiny for 36 weeks! Great belly shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I do NOT feel tiny at all. I am +28 lbs and definitely stretching the limits of my wardrobe (limited by my aversion to panel pants.) Hoping this all comes off with BF'ing! But maybe this means Speetus will be on the small side-- that would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait wait, it would be nice if speetus was smaller?? i thought you were one with pain! (he he, i say that b/c i'm a total p*ssy when it comes to pain). :)

    you look amazing! i was wondering how your belly was looking.

    speedy's home soon, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! I can't believe you're due in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an absolutely beautiful belly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello lovely speetus!

    And hello you! Hard to believe you are 36w already. And I reckon Aung San Suu Kyi's release makes this an auspicious month to be born.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe how much you resist the panel pants! I am totally in love with mine and don't know how I'm going to go back to regular pants.

    Yay for Aung San Suu Kyi! I have a Shepard Fairey print of her on my living room wall and have written a lot on my time in Burma. I didn't think they were ever going to let her out.

    You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.