I am glad these headlines are helpful to everyone who wants to know where the hell Speetus is. Frankly, so do I. But I *do* know. She's happily bumbling around on the inside, showing no real evidence of wanting to emerge. (I say "she" out of convenience; I still don't know, though almost 2-to1 of you share my feeling, apparently.) A knee here, a foot there, mystery bits appearing and disappearing under my drum-tight belly. She's in there, but not ready to budge.
Meanwhile, a fat congrats to my EDD-mates and mommies to a gorgeous and already-on-the-outside baby Quinn Abigail (incidentally, a name I adore), 2C1H, who are unfortunately having a hard time getting comments on the blog itself.
And to Ruby and Rose, who have joined me in the ranks of the Overdue and Waiting (though their recent announcement and subsequent silence makes me hopeful), patience, luck and swift, healthy, happy birth vibes to you!
Thanks for continuing to pull for me! I have a biophysical profile scan on Friday, and instruction to schedule another one for the following Tuesday. I have my money (literally) on Saturday, a full three days from now, but am thinking it might actually happen on Sunday. My lucky-in-betting Ex has her money on Wednesday, the 22nd, a week from today. Because she is just spiteful sometimes. Whatever happens, Speedy had instructions on how to post the news when she comes home to walk the dogs, so you'll know very shortly after anything big occurs.
Yeah, I totally logged in just to see if there was any update w/ you and/or Breathe, Dragon. Aaaggh, I can't believe you're still waiting!
ReplyDeletesending continued good birthing vibes your way. soooo looking forward to the BIG update.
ReplyDelete(no pressure though!) ;)
You're good at this waiting game. Hang in there and good luck!
ReplyDeleteI so love the fact that the plan for a post-baby-blog-post is all set. You know we're all terrified we won't hear anything for several days after! Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteTHanks so much for the updates. Im so excited for you. Cant wait to the baby!!! You are in such great spirits. Thanx for giving Speedy instructions to update us in blogland. Hope Speetus shows up real soon :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the updates... but hoping you get to meet this little one soon. I'm just so excited. You're doing awesome - hang in there.
ReplyDeleteeverytime I see an update from you guys on my blog roll I wonder!! Thanks for the continued updates, and wishing you continued easy resting and calm days until sweet speetus makes a *hopefully* speedy (and safe...and healthy!)entrance :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait! I know you can't either! Hope you have a wonderul birth... SOON.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the Congrats (and the name love)! I'm trying to address the random comment issue on our blog in my spare time (i.e. 1am).
ReplyDeleteYou'll soon be joining Chris and I in the exhausted joy. :) I'm so excited for you and Speedy. Altough I'm waiting a short bit to post my birth story - lets just say that I wish I had pushed back on the induction and waited a bit longer like you and Ruby. I think my body would have cooperated better. (Boo, Doctors!) So even though you're getting anxious it will be so, so soon and worth all the wait. I wish you an incredible (easy?) and quick labor and delivery. Find that focus and hold onto to it, it will carry you through.
Can't wait to hear the big news!
Wow. I hope the Speetus decides to make his/her grand entry soon enough.
ReplyDelete