Saturday, December 25, 2010

the baby is here / 'speedy post '

we just had the baby yesterday
k will update you all soon
but she wanted me to let you know that both she and the baby  are  healthy
it is indeed a boy

amazing labor
I am in awe of her stamina and strength
it was so raw and beautiful

'speedy'

34 comments:

  1. You did it! Congrats and Merry Christmas! I can't wait to read more! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes!!! Great news!! Glad all are well! Can't wait to hear more! A Christmas Eve baby! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the arrival of your son. What a wonderful Christmas present.
    Raine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby boy. Congratulations! So excited he has made his grand entrance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    So glad everyone is healthy and doing well. :) Enjoy that euphoria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Congratulations!!!!! It's a BOY! How exciting for you and the family. Good to hear everyone is doing well, and you all have the best holiday gift ever! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome awesome news!!! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! Best Christmas gift ever!!

    Congrats mamas! Looking forward to hearing the details and seeing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mazel tov!!!! enjoy your new guy, we can't wait to hear more!
    -steph, jesse and elan

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS SCHROE AND SPEEDY AND POKUS! I was right about my boy premonitions...something about him waiting the entire 42 weeks. So thrilled for you all and can't wait to hear and read and see all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! Glad everyone is healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huzzah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Our whole family is cheering.
    Best Christmas present ever to hear this news. Congratulations.
    We are so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray, a boy! Congrats to all 3 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday!!! Can't wait to hear all the details, so very glad to hear you are all doing well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! can't wait to hear more. Hope you are enjoying your days as a new family of 3.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay!! I came on just to see if the baby came! That's great news, congratulations!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the name and the birth story :) Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations! what a merry christmas present!
    -- we're new to this blogging game, but i get so exuberant about the new babies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woohoo!!!! Congratulations. Can't wait to hear and see more. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. CONGRATS to both of you!!!! You did it Schroe!!! Your bundle of joy is here! What a Xmas present indeed!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! Merry Xmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! Welcome to the new baby boy. Can't wait for the next update. Thinking of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on a healthy baby boy! So glad to hear that he's finally here. I hope you've got all the provisions you need so you can tuck in for your little guy's first snow storm!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Welcome to the world, little Christmas Pokus! Held out until the very last second, didn't you? We're all so excited to see you and hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hooray! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've been following along with your story for the last year or so, and I am so glad that he's arrived safe and sound! Congrats to your family, and I hope you're home before the storm arrives! (I was a Christmas Eve baby 32yrs ago, and selfishly think it's a great day for a birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  26. congrats!!! and what a great xmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations! Yay Shroe and Speedy! I'm so happy for you. What a Christmas present. xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations, moms! I hope that the wonderful and blurry first days are full of joy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful! Many happy congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a Christmas present! Congrats to you all, I cant wait to see picture of the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations! So glad he's here and doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.