Friday, December 24, 2010

Pacing and panting

Definitely pacing and panting today.  Contractions are still irregular but, yeah, I know when they hit me.  Hopefully this is the real thing.  Will update as possible.

21 comments:

  1. Woo! Good luck, mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting!!! That baby is coming!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this play by play action that you are giving us. its great. xmas baby!!! i lost in the polls. keep contracting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shouldn't you be conserving your energy for the home stretch? Sit down and pant:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!!! What a perfect christmas gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feliz Navidad, little Speetus! We're all so excited to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending good vibes your way!!! I voted for a Christmas baby - looks like it may come true, eh? You've been so fantastic hanging in there with all the waiting. Good luck, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, yay, yay! Your stubborn little Christmas baby is making his/her way out into the world. I'm so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! How exciting! We'll be here waiting for the news! I wish you an incredible labor and delivery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas baby! I knew it. Should have bet on it for real. We'll be thinking of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally blog stalking. Come on Pokus!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohooo!
    Sending you love and strength for the road ahead! Come on Speetus, come on down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Try to walk around as much as possible and keep moving. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl and what their name is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOO HOO!!!! That's the best Christmas present ever!! Im so excited for you!!! Good luck mommies!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thinking of you will love...I wish you a strong labor and a joyful birth.

    ReplyDelete
  16. c'mon, christmas baby!!! we're all onour tpes here waiting! good luck and i really hope the lack of an update means everything is in full wing right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ack! No update since this morning, you must be in full labor. I really hope it's going well ( or done by now)! Can't wait to hear about this Christmas baby!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.