OMFG is something going to happen?! I know it can still be some time, but this is the first sign of something. Another scan this a.m. I will post afterward.
Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.
It's a Christmas MIRACLE! =)
ReplyDeleteHappy Laboring!
so exciting..progress is progress! maybe pokus is waiting for _just the right time_ ie when your parents arrive!
ReplyDeleteYay! That's great news!! (:
ReplyDeleteYahoo!! We're thinking about you guys. :)
ReplyDeletewootwoot!! good luck!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Progress is great.
ReplyDeleteYay yay yay!! Good luck! Looks like a Christmas baby!
ReplyDeleteExciting Exciting Exciting! Thinking of you and looking forward to the birth announcement.
ReplyDelete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete[selfish aside: i can't BELIEVE i have to go away from the internet for several days now.]
good luck and we will be thinking of all of you!
xo
Hooray for getting things moving!
ReplyDeleteHooray for getting things moving!
ReplyDeleteCome on, Pokus! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I went into labor 24 hours after.
ReplyDeleteAhhh! Thank goodness something is finally happening. Let's go Speetus!
ReplyDeleteA Christmas day baby! You need a little red and white outfit to bring them home in:)
ReplyDeleteHere we go!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI actually voted for Christmas baby (sorry!). M and I are hoping this is it!!!
ReplyDeleteyayayayayay!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, progress!
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!! You will probably go in 24 hours! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.
ReplyDelete