Friday, March 19, 2010

My conversation with the passive-aggressive virtual magic 8-ball

"Will this cycle take?"
"Yes."
"Seriously?"
"No."
"Fuck You."
"Outlook Good."

I hate that thing.

Kicking off the tww with a two-post day and obsessive googling. Not. Good.

14 comments:

  1. You're fine! Put the google down and step away quickly.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is the devil during the tww!

    If you like playing around with that fortune teller stuff - check out the free tarot card reading at facade.com. The results from those readings always creep me out because they are usually spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep breaths. Throw the eight ball away. This cycle sounds like a crazy great chance so stay focused on all the positives; juicy follicles, great motility, great mood of the day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should name your next dog 8-Ball :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn 8-ball.

    step away from google, now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right there with you on the googling. I need to redirect my constant desire for knowledge. Best of luck to you this TWW and I'm looking forward to some wonderful news come the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do all these ppl NOT understand that googling is anaddiction? A verifiable illness?! What you need dear is an intervention and some detox! :)

    and I agree that your 8 ball is a snarky bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone else. STEP AWAY FROM GOOGLE. My first 3 cycles I was on google every single minute of everyday. Literally. The last cycle that worked, I had googled twice in the twelve days of waiting. I know its soooo incredibly hard, but I honestly think it just stresses out our already stressed to the max bodies. Its also so easy for me to say that while sitting on the sidelines.

    GOOD LUCK! Everything sounds incredibly perfect. I didnt realize you were in such a large clinic, do you like it? I will be here anxiously awaiting your BFP. Will you be doing a home test or blood test?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! What a cute post. Made me smile. Good luck this cycle and I hope your TWW doesn't drive you crazy like mine has. I hope we both get good news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Et tu, Schroe? If She-Who-Makes-the-Lists has fallen, what will happen to the rest of us?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My girls have a toy like that (it is a Harry Potter sorting hat). They have decided after much experimentation that such toys only answer your first question right and then get wonky if you keep asking. On that indubitable logic, you should go with the "Yes." ;)
    I will been keeping good thoughts for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't care what that 8 ball says. This cycle sounds very promising. Go out into the beautiful weather and play, faaaar away from Google!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gah - crazy eight-balls! Who can trust them?

    Sending you lots of love and good luck thoughts. All fingers and toes crossed for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with the wait. Your lining is great. Your cycle is great. The 8 ball is an enabler! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.