For the past four nights I have had pretty intense dreams. The first was the snarky baby dream; the second was a dream where I was pregnant but I knew that the father was a friend and I was trying to figure out how that happened (including in the dream, remembering past, also-dreamworld, events); in the third, Speedy and I were in a lab, working on a giant model of my reproductive organs. We had the egg, which was like a HUGE version of the transparent globby things that you actually see in the microscope, and we were trying to roll it down this 7-foot tall fallopian tube. I kept saying, "Not too fast, not too fast!" It had extracellular glop around it that we were trying to preserve, assuming that it was in some way necessary. Last night's dream was not repro-related but nonetheless pretty strange, involving ski resorts and bookshops and avalanches. Maybe Gayby is onto something....
Other than that, there are still minute twinges (mostly right, definitely uterine/ovarian area). But everything else is attributable solely to the progesterone (bloat-- did I mention BLOAT?!-- giant tatas, bloat.) No more backache, no more weird mouth taste, no more sore nips (or if they are, they have been overshadowed literally by the gigantic and tender BBs that has appeared once again, coaxed back with progesterone.)
So this one is still up in the air. I really appreciate everyone's fervent hopes that this is the one. I honestly have no idea. Last time I had no symptoms at all. This time I have amorphous symptoms, but no true feeling on way or the other.
Tick, tick, tick... 8dpo and counting....
since when are big'r boobs bad:p
ReplyDeleteThose are some crazy-ass dreams. I hope they're hcg-related :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! I'm loving the dreams!
ReplyDelete8dpo.... more than halfway there, my friend!
I've just caught up on your last few updates - it sounds like perfect timing and the dreams and symptoms are always encouraging! I've got my fingers crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteYour giant fallopian tube dream had me laughing.....totally had a mental image of it!
ReplyDeleteWow! Your brain is really kicked into overdrive at this point. Those are some seriously funny images!
ReplyDelete