Monday, March 15, 2010

In WTF News

You know, as much as I rail against the unrepentant a-holes and bigots who run this country and the corporations that define it, every once in a while something reminds me that on the grand scheme of things, we are very lucky.

Oh yeah, and... up yours, Turkey.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, gov't and personal choice - never the two should tango.
    I just visited Turkey last October and really enjoyed it there. Maybe I'll return some time with a couple of nitro tanks checked for my luggage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - it's so f'ed up! And all supposedly in the name of making sure that every kid has a father that is identifiable. Is this their version of the no dead beat dads thing?! Don't they have better things to do and isn't this just unconstitutional. When I heard it on the radio and they talked about the punishment a woman would face I half expected them to say death by stoning because that's about as neanderthal as this whole thing is!
    GRRRRR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fucked up, indeed! It is articles such as this that make me happy to be an American.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.