Last night I had what I think was my first-ever baby dream. It was incredibly real. I had an infant son who I was madly in love with. The details are a bit boring (including diapering him) but the part I loved was that he had my nose (for which I apologized to him) and was speaking in full sentences dripping with sarcasm and smart-assery. He was hilarious and brilliant and cracked me up.
It was joy, except for the diapers.
I am trying not to get my hopes up about this cycle but am unable to stop myself from mentally checklisting my symptoms (sore nips, twinginess in the pelvic area, bad taste in mouth, vivid dreams.) I will be okay if this is NOT the one, but I really want to move on to the next step in this journey (barfing, extreme fatigue: bring it on!)
Yay! I hope you'll be barfing soon! It's not often I get to say that...
ReplyDeleteI've had one or 2 of those crazy baby dreams myself, not nearly as nice as yours though!
No symptoms here, other than the standard progesterone bloating ones.
I had a baby boy dream, too, before my FET. He's now sleeping in his baby swing :) Good luck!!!!!
ReplyDeletehe's sending you a message in his little un-planted embryonic stage! "hi, mom. i'm in your womb now. it's dark in here, but i like it, so i think i'll implant myself stick around for 9 months or so."
ReplyDeleteThanks for your optimism Pom. 10 days and I will let you know...NOT hoolding my breath. Just hoping really hard.
ReplyDeleteI always loved and hated those dreams... so real. They made me ache harder but gave me such hope. I love the idea that yours may be a little shout out from your implanting babe.
ReplyDeleteV had two baby dreams the night before the BFP (though it was faint that day and we didn’t believe it). She had had baby dreams before, but in these two dreams she saw two lines on the hpt, which was a first. I think dreams can be meaningful!
ReplyDeleteHow hilarious that you apologized to your son for your nose. And I love that he was a wise ass! :)
That dream sounded awesome.
ReplyDeleteHere's some more hope to pile on...
Go baby Schroe!
That's an awesome list of symptoms (and dream!) - here's hoping SpeedyTot is making himself known!
ReplyDeletewell hope you start barfing soon.. and that you change the diapers at some point. lol
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping really hard for you too!
ReplyDeletei love that you're dreaming your baby to be sarcastic and smarty-assy :) mine too!!
ReplyDeleteare you planning to poas at some point?
Lots and lots of sticky baby dust to you. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous dream. I think dreams definitely mean something, but it is not necessarily a literal prediction (though I hope it is for you this time!)
ReplyDeleteIt may also be your brain getting excited about this new part of your life, and reminding you that there will be hilarious bits (wise-cracking baby) as well as stinky bits (diapers).
Sending sticky thoughts, xxh
I love your dream! This seems like a good sign, and no offense but I hope your puking sooner than you know what happened! I love Poms idea of what the dream meant!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely dream! I think it all sounds promising and I bet your nose is cute!
ReplyDeletei know, i find it so funny that we are all waiting with baited breath for the barfing to begin..but..as you said, bring it on!
ReplyDeleteNo doubt, any child of yours is bound to be brilliant and smart-assed! And possibly have your nose as well... :)
ReplyDeleteThose sounds like some good signs, lady! Fingers are crossed hard for you for the next 10 days. Barfing and fatigue sound spectacular at this point.
Oh yeah. Snarkiness required from your kid for sure! Welcome to the land of baby dreams. They can be pretty intense. I hope your lead to sweet news soon.
ReplyDeleteI've only had one of those vivid baby dreams, but boy was it real. I hope these symptoms mean what it sounds like they mean! Good luck Shroe - I have a good feeling.
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping the dream comes true REAL soon!
ReplyDeleteI’ve been thinking about you tons, seeing as we are both sitting at 6DPO. I hope you TWW is flying by and that you are staying busy with dreams and cooking! I’m finding that most of my distractions have been completed and now I’m just at the anxious waiting stage. I’m excited to try your falafel recipe this weekend and I plan on making pupusas also. If you haven’t tried them before they are delicious. I would say they are kind of like the El Salvador version a quesadilla but with corn meal and a beans/cheese filling. YUMMY. Thinking of you and an implanting egg!
ReplyDeleteOoh, vivid dreams: sounds like a great sign! I hope many many more come your way soon, along with a big fat pile (bfp--see what I did there? tee hee) of other symptoms.
ReplyDeleteVivid dreams are just about the only pregnancy symptom I had, and still have. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's a good sign for you.
ReplyDeleteJust catching up with blogs. Hmmmmmm. Those are some interesting symptoms....
ReplyDeleteI hope it turns out to be true!