I was saving this one for something good! A short while ago, I wrote this rather petulant post about everything that was wrong with me.
I am happy to report that as of yesterday afternoon, my title change went through and my apartment went into contract.
And this morning Speedy and I saw the SINGLE (whew!) sac with a tiny little speedy-feto-pole. My beta came back 2699, putting me at about 49H doubling time. E2 and P4 still where they should be. We are officially pregnant for another day...
Yay!!!
ReplyDeletewooohoo!! awesome news, congrats!
ReplyDeleteI think you're officially pregnant for the next 9 or so months!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful news. I'm just so happy for you both.
ReplyDeleteYippee! Such excellent news all around.
ReplyDeleteSeeing your Speedytot for the first time is a perfect 200th post!! Congrats - that is such awesome news!
ReplyDeleteWhat a difference a few months makes, huh? Too bad the bs SCOTUS decision hasn’t changed...
ReplyDeleteAnd you are pregnant for more than just another day, girl. You’re what? A little over 4 weeks now? 5 weeks, maybe? You’re gonna be pregnant for almost 8 more months.
Congrats on making it through this big step. So glad you saw the babe and all looks good!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I agree with everyone else. Your officially pregnant for a lot longer than a day. Im glad that you got what you were hoping for and there is one healthy baby in there! Now we get to start wondering if your having a boy or a girl!
ReplyDeleteone word -- awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh YES! I'm so happy to hear this news. Good things all around. We would love to see you soon. I'll be in touch.
ReplyDeletesweet !!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!!!! So happy for you guys.
ReplyDelete