Holy fuck. 179. For real. Ain't no April Foolin' here. I go in next week (Next week?! wtf! Don't I get a 2-day beta??) Shock. Happiness. Tears. Wow. 2C1H We are totally pregnancy buddies!!
Yes! Yes! Yes! I knew this was our month!!! I am so excited for you!! I was thinking about you this morning - sending lots of hope your way! Holy Shit x 2!
thought it was appropriate to write something on this blog...but really.. OMG ,Holy fuck...I am so happy...know that we have to be prepared for things to not go well...it is going to be a nerve wracking ( is that right pinky ...yeah I call her that...) few months...but today I am so happy...I love pinky so much and the addition of a child ( or two...) would be just be too much love in my life....as if you could have too much
The "vivid dreams" made me go 'hmmmm'. I think do many of us write that post of how this is another dud, when BAM! the next day we get a BFP! You must be a whole lotta fertile, pinky lady! Congrats to you and Speedy!!! Xoxo
Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.
Holy crap! Congratulations! I knew the vivid dreams meant something!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteI had a feeling! Congrats to you. This one is gonna stick around. A Christmas present for you and Speedy.
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Shroe! I am so very excited for you all! Looks like you will get out of your family Christmas after all ;-)
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!!! A different kind of family Christmas for you this year. Awesome news - congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh my god! Congratulations. This is totally brilliant!
ReplyDeleteYes! Yes! Yes! I knew this was our month!!! I am so excited for you!! I was thinking about you this morning - sending lots of hope your way!
ReplyDeleteHoly Shit x 2!
Holy Shit, OMG, How exciting is this news! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for preggers buddies! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOMG I am fucking THRILLED for you guys! Let’s go Little 2010 Tax Break! Honestly, I don’t even have words to tell you how happy I am. Hurray!!
ReplyDeleteHoly shit is right! So exciting. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! I just wrote a similar comment on 2C1H - so fun to be cycle buddies and then....have to BFPs!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Holy crap! I knew Jacques was the one. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is great! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Shroe! So crazy excited for you! Can't wait to hear about the next appointment. Congrats ladies.
ReplyDeletethought it was appropriate to write something on this blog...but really..
ReplyDeleteOMG ,Holy fuck...I am so happy...know that we have to be prepared for things to not go well...it is going to be a nerve wracking ( is that right pinky ...yeah I call her that...) few months...but today I am so happy...I love pinky so much and the addition of a child ( or two...)
would be just be too much love in my life....as if you could have too much
OOPS
ReplyDeletepinky should never leave this thing on without directions
the previous comment and this one
is actually me .... speedy
Wow wow wow wow wow!!! I did not see this coming this month. Excellent news and a perfect number!!!!! So excited.
ReplyDeletewoohooo!!! congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteOmg Yesssssssssss!!!!!!! That number is great. Congrats to u sweetie u deserve this.
ReplyDeleteHooray! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI am so freakin happy for you!!!! That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
ReplyDeleteYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!
Sending love and superglue your way!
April Fools indeed! That is fabulous news! So excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteWHAT?!? You totally got me!!! Holy shit I am so happy for you. YYAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!! CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteThat is just way way way cool! How appropriate being Spring time in your neck of the woods. Congratulations to you both!!!!
ReplyDeletethat is crazy and amazing all at once!!!! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! HUGE CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteThe "vivid dreams" made me go 'hmmmm'.
ReplyDeleteI think do many of us write that post of how this is another dud, when BAM! the next day we get a BFP!
You must be a whole lotta fertile, pinky lady!
Congrats to you and Speedy!!! Xoxo
Mazel tov!! So excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteNo shit! Fantastic news you two. I'm very excited for you. Big big congrats.
ReplyDeleteWhoohoo, congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteOh my word!!! I can't believe it!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Hooray! That is some wonderful, beautiful, fabulous news! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! This is fantastic news. I'm thrilled for you! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, mama!!!
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
ReplyDelete