Saturday, April 10, 2010

Quicky Update

You all rock. Thank you for all your wonderfully reassuring comments. I have stopped spotting and concluded that (as most of you surmised) the spotting was due to irritation from my "date with the dildocam". Whew. Trying to resume my normally unflappable stance.

AND I just checked the mail and found a CD from Insert Metaphor! Mostly new songs to me, but from artists that I know and love. I am completely thrilled to have this to listen to as I cook dinner tonight. This is such a wonderful community. It is a true gift to have you all in my life.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I disappeared from blogland for a little while and just heard your fabulous news. YAY!! Am so excited for you and hoping that all goes beautifully from here. xxxxxh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed your spotting post, but I am so glad that it stopped. It does seem like your date with the dildo cam caused it. Have you switched chairs yet? That made me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear that you have stopped spotting. Enjoy thte rest of your weekend.
    (I love this community too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whew. glad it stopped.

    also, thanks for your comment on my blog, which made me actually get off my duff and call the acupuncture people. i have an appt for next week.

    i don't have dr. K. i have dr. L. whom i love. found him via his blog post on septum problems, as it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto! Don't know when we posted in relation to each other, but great minds think alike! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH!! I was waiting on the edge of my seat for you to post (although I KNEW it would turn out ok). Phew! SO relieved!

    ps. my word verification was excep -- maybe its time to 'excep' you are pregnant! (sorry, I LOVE bad, almost puns!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH good news. Those dildo cams...I tell ya. Spotting be gone! Ive been thinking about you and the little Schroe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh good, oh good. I'm so glad the spotting stopped. You need some nice, routine pregnancy time now - enough of this excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dildocam!! Love it! Glad your spotting has stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phew - I'm glad it was nothing. Here's to hoping time hurtles along to the second trimester when we can let ourselves relax a little bit. In the meantime, it sounds like that little one's getting an awful lot of fine cookin'!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.