Drink tea.
Google.
Drink more tea.
Go to bathroom.
That's like the fourth time today. Maybe you ARE preggers.
Shut up. I drank eight cups of tea.
You could be.
No, I couldn't be. Odds are 4-1 against it.
But there's that one. Plus those numbers are based on straight couples who've been trying for ages and they most likely have some underlying problem.
It's like Dentine. Four in five dentists recommend Dentine. Are you REALLY going to go with the Trident?
What is this, 1986? Besides, it was TRIDENT they recommended.
Shut up.
But you're proving my point.
Am not.
Are too.
I AM NOT PREGNANT. I AM ON A TWO WEEK BREAK. SHUT UP.
I'm thirsty.
Let's get some tea.
Oh yeah, the mind LOVES to mess with you during the TWW! Welcome to crazy land. Only 13 more days to go? That is decaf tea...right?
ReplyDeletehaha! You know... you COULD be pregnant... right now...
ReplyDelete... just sayin...
Was it Trident? For some reason I thought it was those ditzy doublemint twins with the plastic smiles....either way this post makes me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteI read something about your first TTC cycle that sounded healthy. It said to think of the first cycle as just a fun experiment, with no expectations. Being a worrier like myself, I found this take on things to be pleasant. First time around is just for fun..just to see what will happen!
Ok, so I have to laugh... the TWW gets the best of us. I don't think you can avoid it and I bet you'll POAS... even if you don't blog about it.
ReplyDeleteAdvice: Dollar stores sell HPT for $1. They are great to pee on because you save money and can use them 10x a day for the price of one FRER. HOWEVER when I finally got a BFP I was disappointed with the results (too faint) so have a good back up on hand. (;
I'm so excited for you!! It's entirely possible to get pregnant on your first try. During my 1st and 2nd cycles my "cycle buddies" were first timers!!!
LOL!
ReplyDeleteSo much for not thinking about it, huh?
I'm right there with you. Am I, Am I not? Is this a symptom? Is it the the progestorone? On and on! Hang in there and know that someone else out there is on the same schedule and mucking through just the same. :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the funny farm! It's a zoo in TWW land ain't it? How about taking up a new hobby? Knitting? Good luck!
ReplyDelete