Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CD 9 update

So today's appointment was amazingly fast. Speedy came with and barely had time to read the whole article on Susan B.oyle (she's a little obsessed) in STAR before they called us in.

Russian nurse pointed at the half-closet, said, "Waist down," and left.

Indian woman doctor came in, probed me with the dildocam, pointed to two even-sized follicles on each side, left.

Russian nurse returned, took blood, gave us more syringes, and shooed us out.

We even had time for a decaf cappuccino before I had to go to work.

Four follicles, none of them quite ready yet, but all roughly equal in size. I think this is good.

6 comments:

  1. Done and done. Four follicles sounds great! I love reading about all the details for try #1, so keep 'em comin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, woman that is good. Four equal size means you have an equal chance on all of them reaching 18m at the same time. No late bloomers to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to giggle at the dildocam, never read that term before, but that's, in effect, what it is. Good luck.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're going to have four going into your insemination. That's awesome. You must be responding well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go follies - four is great! I'm so excited this cycle is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.