
YUM!
I have the distinct impression that I am not pregnant, and also have a hunch that we'll be at this a couple of more times at least, so am not planning on crying into my butternut chestnut soup about it. We woke up to big fat snowflakes this morning and I am working from home today as Sophie snores loudly next to me on the couch.
The menu looks fabulous! Sounds like a fun night. We're doing the low-key thing as well and I'm looking fwd to it. Good luck with the wait.
ReplyDeleteOoh, that sounds delish! Enjoy your dinner and Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteFingers are crossed for you. I want the croquettes. Have a lovely dinner and happy new year!
ReplyDeleteThe menu looks fantastic! Happy new year!
ReplyDeletePolenta Honey Cake- I think I've found inspiration for tonights dessert. Have a wonderful New Years Eve!
ReplyDeleteHoly heck, that sounds good. :) Enjoy the food and (non-alcoholic) drinks.
ReplyDeleteYummy. Happy New Year. I hope you're preggers!
ReplyDeleteWe decided to stay out of the NYE dinner rush. We're going to play board games at a friend's house instead.
But we're gonna go out for sushi tomorrow since I'm due to O this weekend and I'm hoping I won't be eating sushi for a while!
AHA! I found you. I so appreciate your comments on my blog and am not computer-savvy enough to find yours (lame, I know), but then found a link to you on someone else's site. I will commence reading up on your journey now and will be following along from here on out.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fabulous new year--the food sounds delish.
OoooOOOooo Sounds sumptuous! Hope you had a great New Year dinner celebration. We still have 2 hours of 2009 left here in California.
ReplyDeleteMonday is the big test! I'm hopeful for you! I just don't think I'm pregnant either. But if not we try again, right? At least we'll have this first 'practice' cycle out of the way. :)
Still holding out for that possible positive though! Good luck, we're almost through this painful wait.
Mmm, that menu sounds so good. I agree, it's best to play it on the safe side. For what it's worth, I didn't think I was pregnant either and it turned out that I was, so you never know. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteSounds delicious, how was it? Happy New Year to you and Speedy!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!! I hope it was as delicious as it sounds!!
ReplyDelete