I have been haphazardly adding blogs to my blogroll as I visit other blogs and click and read the -- i have to say-- IMPRESSIVELY intelligent, funny and insightful women who are all going through some part of this insane ttc process... and then I thought, hmmm, wouldn't it be easier to ask you-all to nominate them (self or others!)? So, please, if I do not have you on my roll it is not because I think you are a moron or boring or unlovable-- it is either because I have overlooked your blog in my addled bloggling brain, or I have failed to immediately add it after looking because of the aforementioned addled brain.
So please, if you or someone you love is not on my blogroll and should be, let me know here.
Thanks.
P.S.: coming soon: blogroll categories. How's that fer fancyin' it up in these parts?
UPDATE: Categorized blogrolls done. I have intentionally cross-categorized some, but if I have inadvertantly miscategorized, or, heaven forbid, misplaced your blog, please let me know.
I have a few recommendations from my blogroll that you are missing on yours...
ReplyDelete1. Those Two Daddies - two gay dads who recently adopted a beautiful little girl. Bobby's posts will have you laughing, crying, or both!
2. Baby Blueprint - after 2 1/2 years of trying, these ladies have finally received their BFP! They are still in the early weeks but I'm just so excited for them!
3. A Story of Two Moms - These ladies are just starting out with IVF but have been trying to conceive for a while now.
I have so many more on my blog roll... feel free to check it out when you have time. Blog roll categories is a brilliant idea... I may do the same!
Thanks! I have been following A Story... hoping for an update soon! So glad y'all are jumping back i!
ReplyDelete