Friday, April 1, 2011

One year ago

So it began...

How unreal that so much has changed in just one year!  (And how I miss cooking like I used to do!  One day the boy will let me cook again, right?)

7 comments:

  1. April Fools will always hold a special place in your heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's incredible to think about, isn't it? One year ago we were sooooo excited about pregnancy. Today, we have gorgeous little babies to be amazed by. We are truly fortunate. :)

    Yes, you will cook again! I have been getting back to cooking recently myself. We even put Quinn in her little seat at the table as we have dinner. She doesn't partake yet but it's lovely family time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought you'd appreciate this:

    http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/womens/d415/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I had forgotten it was April Fools day. Hurray for one year later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2C1H?: I LOVE it-- too bad it is only in pink :(

    :) Thanks everyone, yes April Fool's Day will never be the same. Also: My secret crush's Rachel Maddow's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe...

    http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/womens/6f59/

    Make sure to view both sides of the shirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.