AIBM: The boy will eat anything! I am worried we will not be able to afford to feed him when he gets off breast milk... that was his first pickle, and yes, it was a regular sour pickle. Which he alternated with strawberries and mangoes. He is also a big fan of pesto, but not so much tomato sauce. I hope he maintains his adventurous palate, because a future of chicken nuggets and pasta is not what I want... Shoot! I took pics of the boy in hius Speedster onesie. Now to post, to post...
Wicked cute. LOL I love when he just reaches out and grabs the hand holding the strawberry so it won't go away. Smart baby. :)
P.S. Remember that strange child development study about infants and food? The gave infants who were only nursing trays of various food and let them sample at will. They tended to eat a diet that looked strange but met all their nutritional needs, including one baby that chose cod liver oil who turned out to be deficient in vitamin D.
Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.
too cute!!
ReplyDeleteHahahahah, that was adorable. Love the squeak noise. What kind of baby liked pickles? Is that normal? ;)
ReplyDeleteOkay, that is awesome.
ReplyDeleteso fun - i watched it twice!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! but...pickles and strawberries? Really nasty combo ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks like my pregnancy diet was transferred, eh?
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Love that hair!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about all of your canine troubles. I hope they all feel better soon.
so stinkin cute. that boy loves food, huh? :)
ReplyDeletewas that the first time he's eaten a pickle? he didn't react, but maybe it was sweet, rather than tart?
AIBM: The boy will eat anything! I am worried we will not be able to afford to feed him when he gets off breast milk... that was his first pickle, and yes, it was a regular sour pickle. Which he alternated with strawberries and mangoes. He is also a big fan of pesto, but not so much tomato sauce. I hope he maintains his adventurous palate, because a future of chicken nuggets and pasta is not what I want... Shoot! I took pics of the boy in hius Speedster onesie. Now to post, to post...
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, he is adorable! I love the food combos, I can only HOPE Izzy has such adventurous taste...
ReplyDeleteWicked cute. LOL I love when he just reaches out and grabs the hand holding the strawberry so it won't go away. Smart baby. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Remember that strange child development study about infants and food? The gave infants who were only nursing trays of various food and let them sample at will. They tended to eat a diet that looked strange but met all their nutritional needs, including one baby that chose cod liver oil who turned out to be deficient in vitamin D.
love! especially the part where he pulls the hand back to himself. do not take the strawberry!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Col made me play it several times over :-)
ReplyDeleteSO cute!
ReplyDeleteHe's hilarious! love that adventurous palate.
ReplyDelete