My beloved dog Ozzie, who I adopted at seven weeks, whose original name was, bizarrely, phonetically identical to mine (and thus, was changed), just had surgery to remove a spinal tumor. This will buy us time to lavishly spoil her in the months she has left with us. She is only 8 and a half but I feel like I've known her my whole life. Lots of tears for her.
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this! Losing a furry child is always so hard! I wish there were words to make it easier but there are not.
ReplyDeleteSweet, sweet puppy. Sending you all hugs.
ReplyDeleteOh poor Oz! I once had a cat named Oz. Thinking of her.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! We just unexpectedly lost our 5.5 year old dog. Its so heartbreaking
ReplyDeleteoh, I am so sorry. our close friends had to put down their darling Murphy this past weekend after 18 years. Loosing a dog is so hard....
ReplyDeleteOh poor Ozzie! Which dog is he? You seem to have had such a hard time with your animals lately. I'm glad they were able to operate on him and hope you all have some snuggly quality time together and he's not in pain.
ReplyDeletei'm so sorry
ReplyDelete