Friday, October 3, 2008

Pokin', Prodding

The ttc update: aside from my ridiculously weighty boobs, which feel almost feverish in their tenderness, nothin' much is happening. Went yesterday for pre-surgical bloodwork (was there for two hours to surrender two vials of blood and a dixie cup of pee-- I have no idea how it took that long because after my last traiuma at the hospital upkon entering, I immediately entered "flight safe mode"-- batteries in, but on neither transmitting nor receiving. The entire afternoon took place on the 4-1/2 floor of my brain, blessedly inaccessible to the rest of it. Sx is scheduled one week from today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment! I am just getting caught up with you-- I hope the surgery goes well. Make everyone be really nice to you afterward!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.