The drama with my soon-to-be-former roommate made me momentarily wish I had a MySpace page so I could unfriend the b*tch. I mean, what could be more satisfying than knowing that she would get an impersonal message delivered via MySpace saying, essentially, "haha, you suck!" Happily enough, my ex did that, so I have the satisfaction once-removed.
She is, incidentally, apparently terrified of me. She has been hiding in her room since her return from California, never to emerge for anything other than bee-lining straight to the door. I am convinced she is peeing into a jug and surviving on dried beef sticks a la Ted Kaczynski. She actually showered at 3 a.m. the other night, in an apparent bid to avoid all possibility of running into me.
My impending surgery looms ever nearer. It's just two days before my birthday, so I hope I am up for having that bibimbap dinner I've been promised!
see. you should have gotten on facebook! although i don't know if facebook let's you drop people. i'm one of hte few i know who actually rejects people!
ReplyDelete