In other news: Well, hello to period #2. Time to reschedule that HSG that I-- oops-- totally forgot about going to last time. It's good were doing this planning a year out-- by the time we get this ship sailin' I might actually be packed.
I think a lot about words (in case my last entry didn't prove that point.) I am thinking of starting an "on language" feature (with a kick-in-the-a*s to William Safire in resentful acknowledgment of his claim to the title.) Word of today: echolalia. Could there be a more perfect word to describe the compulsive need to mimic another person's speech? It combines the word echo and redundantly references its own meaning ("-lalia"-- la-di-dah!). How precisely perfect!
update: The "Save As Draft" function? Really good idea. The last forty minutes of well-edited ranting? Gone. My brilliant take on Palin? Gone. My insurance woes (eff you, GHI!)? Gone. My worry about work maternity policies? Still here, unfortunately, but the brilliantly worded postlet? Gone, gone gone.
I will take this as a sign to get to work fer reelz.
UPDATE #2 Rat B@st@rds at GE apparently found the 9 hour window too tight for their
No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.