
Spaz move of the day: After going for my eight-hundredth I'm-bored-will-this-day-ever-end pee trip, I was zipping up when I managed to fling my key card, office ID, thumb drive and the cheap little belt clip that held everything together into the toilet, mid-flush.
Needless to say the said items are now somewhere between here (or about 50 feet north of here) and the East River. I just really hope that maintenance doesn't end up finding them in some inconvenient fashion.
In other news: follow-up with Dr. B tomorrow to discuss FSH and HSG results. Dr. B., upon meeting gf and I pronounced that if we had "conventional relations," there would be no reason to worry about the looming edge of the fertility universe. I like Dr. B., despite his bungling of the homo-friendly language (it was rather endearing, actually-- now I can proposition gf in a whole new way: "Hey honey, after dinner digests, how would you feel about having unconventional relations with me?") I am eager for him to sort out what exactly is going on with my deviant uteri.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.