Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just ask...

It IS good (in life) to be boring, but not for blogging.

I am taking my cue from many other bloggers, and filling the lull in news with what I hope will be lots of questions and answers.

So go ahead, ask me anything.  What have I not covered?  What have I obliquely referenced and failed to fill in?  What promised information slipped through the cracks?

Extra points if you make me blush (which is admittedly not too hard to do!)

And, who knew... turns out new moms' brains actually grow, contrary to common belief!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so bad at this game, but I'll try. What were you like in high school? College?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question for you and Speedy:

    Would you prefer a handspun /handknit wool baby sweater or some handknit cotton burp cloths/bibs since you mentioned those might be useful? :)

    (On thing it might be good to know is that the wool is as humane as possible...the sheep was from a small herd that lives locally and were sheared by a master of the manual (not electric) shears. He is very careful and gentle. That said, if wool would trouble you in any way I can make the sweater from other yarn.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you grow up? (i think you alluded to being a yankee, but i can't remember exactly)

    seriously? my brain is growing not shrinking? my favorite excuse these days for everything is, "sorry, the baby is eating my brain." guess i'll have to revise that statement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's play favorites.
    Favorite book?
    Favorite musician?
    Favorite food?
    Favorite trip (location)?
    You get the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you already told us your "how we met" story?

    I guess I have the "it gets better" videos on my brain, but I always do love a good coming-out story (especially if it is blush-worth)...I feel incredibly lucky to have a very supportive family and to have grown-up in the bay area so never experienced any bullying (I started dating girls in high school), but what was your experience?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay! If this keeps up, I may be able to do NaBloPoMo (or whatever it is)!

    Falathwen-- I will email you :) I really appreciate your ethical statemenmt about the wool! Given the compromises I make (we all do) in my daily life, it sounds 100% wonderful to me...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I asked the same thing I feel obligated to come up with a question! Hmm...what are some of your pet peeves? (I won't say your BIGGEST pet peeve, but if you have one of those, feel free.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can’t remember now – did we ever get to hear about your homemade pup food? It’s possible I missed it but I was looking forward to hearing more about what started you on that path.

    Or what about your favorite season for cooking. Or I guess a better question would be which season yields your favorite meals?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll dig deep :-) Tell us the drama of you breakup with your ex and how you fell in LURVE with Speedy. Come one, we want the L-word, Brooklyn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What do you two do for a living? How do you plan to manage work when Speetus arrives? How long will you stay home?

    Oh, and I love coming out stories, too. I think everyone should post their coming out story if they're comfortable with it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.