I tried to be consistent in Spain, but I didn't do a very good job. I think somewhere between week 19 & 21 there was definite "poppage." This morning my sometimes dog-walker spontaneously asked me, "So, how are you? Pregnant?" Ya, it might not be much for going-on 23 weeks, but it's definitely preggo.





Most definitely preggo! (in case you still weren't sure).
ReplyDeleteThat's one pregnant belly! Love the shots. Very cute. Once others start noticing and they were not told, that usually means you have arrived :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great. I wish I had taken more pictures when I was pregnant...I have about one each.
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking of you a lot because I am spindling some yarn for a project for you and the little one. (And I am happy to tell you that the wool is local and humanely sheared in the old-style by one of the last masters of hand held iron shears. He uses no restraints when handling the sheep.) Definitely let me know if you are allergic though...I will work out a new idea if that is the case.
Yep, that's a belly! You look great!
ReplyDeleteYay! You totally popped! I'm so excited to see you're outwardly pregnant also. I was beginning to feel like I was too big for how far I am, phew.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I've heard of many a parent who prefered soy based formula when they needed to use it.
You have a very cute baby bump!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos and awesomer that random people can now tell the news!
ReplyDeletegreat photos (belly and spain), and its wonderful about your interaction about your dad.
ReplyDeleteFirst thing’s first: you look amazing! Totally preggo! Glad to hear that Speetus looks good, too. And the Spain pics are awesome, too. I can’t wait to hear more.
ReplyDeleteGreat news about your dad. I’m telling you, something about babies changes people. V’s mom, who keep in mind has barely spoken to her since I “turned” her gay so many years ago, is suddenly super Grandma, calling to see how she’s feeling, buying the big ticket items on the registry, and mentioning my name in a casual way (which never did before). It’s bizarre. She’s even coming in from NY to the shower next wknd. We’ll see how that goes.
Anyway, glad all is well your way. :)
p.s. - your mom sounds awesome
ReplyDeleteI'd call that poppage! I love your consistent belly shot angles. You look great.
ReplyDeleteI love the belly shots - you looks great! I also love the overview of the bras you've been wearing lately. :)
ReplyDelete