I'm so sorry. Despite the huge disappointment, it's good that you recognize that there is a silver lining in knowing that the process is working on some level for you. There is a lot of hope in that. Here's to happy eggs next month. You're almost there!
So sorry you didn't get better news. I agree though, it's really awesome to know that things are working properly. Your second IUI was much, much more successful than most. I'm sure you'll get an embie that sticks very soon.
So sorry to hear that. I was so sure that this was it.
But at least you are once again dealing with in in an accepting and constructive manner. I could take a few lessons.
Have fun cleaning closets. I think I should spend a lot of time doing that this weekend. Make room to pack up our non-closeted shit so the hypothetical baby stuff has somewhere to live.
I'm really sorry too. I know we were all holding out hope (even if you weren't). I guess the good thing is that you can trust you know what's happening with your body. And can now move on to the donor you REALLY like!
So sorry. I remember what a mind fuck those beta/bleeding days were for me in Oct. Such a total haze of chaos. Be gentle with yourself. I was in shock at first and then I got pretty sad so don't be surprised if you find some mega aftershocks.
Well shit. It is very reassuring to know that everything is in working order, but it wouldve been nice for it to just keep working. I'm sorry. Bring on the drugs and the next cycle, I have high hopes. Drugs are good!
Alright, so not the best of news, but also not the worst. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you, Shroe. And bring on try #3, with meds, a new donor, and proof that it can happen!
Damn. I'm sure you and speedy need some well deserved time to lick your wounds a bit. It's hard enough to get a negative but to get a negative after a surprise positive...ugh. Highlight the positive though - your body knows what to do. I think you can be even more optimistic about your next try (with fancy schpancy Jacques)!
Aw, damn. I'm sorry. I'm glad you know that everything is working but I'm sorry you had to go through the roller coaster of these past several days. Here's to the next cycle - bring on Jacques!
Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.
I am so sorry. I really hoped for better news today. You don't sound surprised and I hope the grieving process is short.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, sometimes cleaning closets is the best way tomove forward.
boo, i am really sorry! Ive been stalking your blog obsessively all morning.
ReplyDeleteOn to the next!
I'm so sorry. Despite the huge disappointment, it's good that you recognize that there is a silver lining in knowing that the process is working on some level for you. There is a lot of hope in that. Here's to happy eggs next month. You're almost there!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you didn't get better news. I agree though, it's really awesome to know that things are working properly. Your second IUI was much, much more successful than most. I'm sure you'll get an embie that sticks very soon.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that. I was so sure that this was it.
ReplyDeleteBut at least you are once again dealing with in in an accepting and constructive manner. I could take a few lessons.
Have fun cleaning closets. I think I should spend a lot of time doing that this weekend. Make room to pack up our non-closeted shit so the hypothetical baby stuff has somewhere to live.
Delurking to say how sorry I am for this news. We had 2 early losses like this before our first child. My heart is with you and Speedy.
ReplyDelete(And I did go on to have 2 kids at aged 38 and 40.)
I'm really sorry too. I know we were all holding out hope (even if you weren't). I guess the good thing is that you can trust you know what's happening with your body. And can now move on to the donor you REALLY like!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry. I remember what a mind fuck those beta/bleeding days were for me in Oct. Such a total haze of chaos. Be gentle with yourself. I was in shock at first and then I got pretty sad so don't be surprised if you find some mega aftershocks.
ReplyDelete-tbean
:( I'm sorry. But as you said - at least you know that things are working and connecting! Sending good thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteP.S. While you're cleaning out the closets... if you happen to find Holly's brother in there... please push him out. lol
Thanks!
Well shit. It is very reassuring to know that everything is in working order, but it wouldve been nice for it to just keep working. I'm sorry.
ReplyDeleteBring on the drugs and the next cycle, I have high hopes. Drugs are good!
Damn- on to the next round. I'm really sorry. I know even though you expected this to happen, the sting of that little tiny glow of hurt is painful.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I was hoping the universe would throw you a break.
ReplyDeletexo
It still sucks even if you're mentally prepared. I'm sorry, but I definitely still have a ton of hope for you.
ReplyDeleteaw, hell. i am truly sorry.
ReplyDeleteAlright, so not the best of news, but also not the worst. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you, Shroe. And bring on try #3, with meds, a new donor, and proof that it can happen!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that this wasn't the one. I hope this one paves the way for great news next time:)
ReplyDeletei am sorry. will watch for the next post but take your time. have fun with some early spring cleaning
ReplyDeleteWell I'm sorry it ended this way and not the other, but you're inching closer. Plus, it's on to Jacques, right?? xo
ReplyDeleteDamn. I'm sure you and speedy need some well deserved time to lick your wounds a bit. It's hard enough to get a negative but to get a negative after a surprise positive...ugh.
ReplyDeleteHighlight the positive though - your body knows what to do. I think you can be even more optimistic about your next try (with fancy schpancy Jacques)!
I'm so sorry!
ReplyDeleteclosets closets closets dexter. I approve this plan.
ReplyDeleteAw, damn. I'm sorry. I'm glad you know that everything is working but I'm sorry you had to go through the roller coaster of these past several days. Here's to the next cycle - bring on Jacques!
ReplyDelete