What I am saying is that when they say that you fall in love with them every day, it's actually true.
I miss him when he's away. I want to eat him up when he is near. He is the gravitational center of my thoughts. I can't believe we have only known him for 7+ months. I don't know how we lived without him.
His latest deeds....
- He is now standing independently for seconds at a time, testing his balance.
- He is working on teeth 5, 6 and 7 all at once, and intermittently inconsolable about this.
- He is cruising like a champ.
- He is decidedly a hot breakfast kinda guy, which means I am scrambling more eggs than I have ever scrambled before in my life.
- He loves swimming, loves the shower, loves the bath, which is a great boon to my own hygiene (as explained by Puffer).
- He categorically rejects the idea of a "lovey." Every night time nursing session seems to end with a graveyard of discarded stuffed animals and blankies by the side of the bed, as he pitches one after the other over the edge as soon as they are proffered.
- He is still sleeping in bed with us, heaven help us. But sleeping really well.
- He is far more interested in animals than people, but seems to consider other babies as an acceptable compromise.
what a sweet post! my girls are the joy of my life too -- isn't it just the best? :)
ReplyDeletehe is precious!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart. How could you not love that insanely?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteI love this post too. And the video. I can't believe how big and mobile he is.
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you. Everyday I get sucked in just a little more. Love the video. "Don't put her ear in your mouth". Love that. Don't know how many times I day I say that. ;)
ReplyDeleteWow, that is one busy 7 month old you've got! I see a 9 month walker in your future. Get on with the baby proofing already! ;) I love the video so much. What sweet, patient dogs you have. So far cat #1 is irritated/afraid of Juju and cat #2 is irritated with her crying but will occasionally lick her head which cracks me up.
ReplyDeletelove this post! can't believe he's already such a big boy.
ReplyDeletei can't wait until bunny interacts with his doggy. right now the dog comes by to sneak his licks and bunny just stares, probably at the high contrast spots of his fur.