Adventures of Pinky, Stinky and The Boy
Sweet! Congrats!
Congratulations honey!That photo is so cute.
aw, congrats ladies!! what a sweet photo :)
How sweet, congratulations!
Congrats newlyweds!
Wow, congrats! You're married ladies now... Hope the story is forthcoming!
C- Oh, yes! Sorry... I just wanted to get the bulletin out before I had to go in to work this a.m. Full story and more pics to come soon.
Awwwwwww Congrats!!!
Awesome! Congrats!!!
Congratulations! What a cute photo.
Congrats to both of you! Love the photo! Hope to see you in person soon.
Congratulations! I hoped that was what your hint was about last week. Cant wait to hear all about it.
What a sweet photo! Congratulations!
Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.
Sweet! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations honey!
ReplyDeleteThat photo is so cute.
aw, congrats ladies!! what a sweet photo :)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats newlyweds!
ReplyDeleteWow, congrats! You're married ladies now... Hope the story is forthcoming!
ReplyDeleteC- Oh, yes! Sorry... I just wanted to get the bulletin out before I had to go in to work this a.m. Full story and more pics to come soon.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a cute photo.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to both of you! Love the photo! Hope to see you in person soon.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hoped that was what your hint was about last week. Cant wait to hear all about it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet photo! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete