
Even though we have all but fully decided to wait until August to get rolling because of the cycle issue (and yes, we've gone full circle and are gung-ho on meds, now)today remains sperm delivery day. "Speedy" because this is what I call gf in our every day real life. I wish I had had time to get her a custom t-shirt made with a logo of a sperm and those little turbo lines jetting out of it to suggest motion, because it would really complete the picture that she is conveying to me via calls and text. The gigantic nitro tank, the car service to Manhattan, the labrynthine labs and the biohazard suited tech extracting crystalline vials of sperm from vapor-billowing vats of nitrogen (ok, that last I made up, but it might be like that.)
Come to think about it, I might have that shirt made anyway. Then insist that gf wear it on every insemination day.
UPDATE: SSD hit a speed bump: getting baby dady and the tank BACK to Bkln would have been prohibitively expensive in a yellow cab, so she took the subway and is now, as I type, lugging the nitro tank and baby daddy contents down 7th ave (Speedy, could you BE any butcher? I don't think so!) and accosting random passers by to take her picture for photo evidence later to be uploaded in this very space.
Baby Daddy Delivery
1. Speedy Sperm container pick-up:

2. Speedy sidewalk lugging:

3. Speedy sperm container in taxi en route to clinic #2:

4. Speedy Sperm on subway after "material" acquistion:

5. ...and back to clinic #1...:

Mission accomplished.
Hey! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. And, yes, I do think you need to get the shirt made (I can’t think of a better reason for CafePress to exist than that very shirt!). I like the idea of the nitrogen tank on the subway – there’s a phallic hint to it and what it will, eventually, do. It’s all very symbolic, and I like it. GL! :)
ReplyDeleteHahahahahaha! I can't wait to see the pics. Go Speedy!
ReplyDeleteYou should have used 5 star car service. There the cheapest with the most helpful drivers in Brooklyn. And I always make sure I'm helpless as hell to get my moneys worth.
ReplyDeleteWhere are you storing your stuff in Brooklyn? Can't be cheaper than Repro Lab in Manhattan,eh?
Oh that's going to be a great shirt!! You should totally make that.
ReplyDelete