Tuesday, July 28, 2009

quick update, apology

Sorry for going AWOL on commenting and posting. The elderly woman that Speedy cared for died last week. I will write more about that later.

After the funeral I took the dogs to VT for a vacation. They had a great time playing in the river and walking with the llamas (pics to come). Now I am back, depleted and depressed to be in a fluorescent-lit Wall Street office churning out PR communications and attending "webinars" (why does that word make me want to peel off my ears and set them on fire?)

Oh and I am bleeding like a feakin' pig, apparently as one of the after-effects of the hysteroscopies. Without being too graphic, it has been beyond ridiculous, to the point of having to make multiple trips to the "powder room" during a single dinner and having to back-up my back-up and STILL having to get up several times a night.

Last night I dreamed that Speedy and I had killed some guy and she had to cut his face off with a tile-cutting saw before we dumped the body. She wrapped his head in plastic to avoid too much blood spatter. I woke up soaked in blood, of course.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I'm sorry you are having some tough times there lady. That really sucks.
    I had dreams of cheerleaders waterskiing in their uniforms.
    It would be great to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take water-skiing cheerleaders over blood-soaked murders any day! Would love to see you soon, too-- let's make a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, the message of that dream is that you should wrap yourself in plastic before you go to sleep.

    I despise webinars too. Last month I had to attend a 3 day webinar on copyright issues. If only I had thought to peel my ears off and set them on fire, it would have been much more bearable.

    Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear it's been a rough week for you & Speedy.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.