After four phone calls and lengthy hold times I have confirmed that yes, indeed October's surgery was a suprise twofer-- and I scheduled part deux for the 19th. Why waste time as my ovaries continue into their senescence?
I can't figure out why no one felt compelled to mention that this surgery would entail a Part 2 at the time of Part 1-- not that it would have changed anything, except maybe I wouldn't be feeling as pissed and grumpy as I do right now.
So I have assignments: pain meds prescriptions to fill, prenatal vitamins to get (Thanks Puffer), pre-admission appointments to make, surgical times to set.
And I am grumpy, grumpy, grumpy. I forgot how much I hate the medical bureaucracy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.