Thursday, February 3, 2011

This is how we roll



From the looks of it, we do nothing but sleep around here.  How I wish it were so!  I have a rare moment with both hands free, but I am prepping for a freelance interview, so I have to just post these photos and say that for now, all is well.  Feeding and sleeping seem to be working themselves out and we haven't fed him formula in 3 days and he's not wasted away yet (11 lbs., 2 oz. at yesterday's ped visit.)  I even made a baby boot camp class this morning, but about halfway through, Jonas decided it was time to nurse, so the rest of the class was me nursing and watching what everyone else was doing.  Maybe next time!

I hope all of you are warm & dry.  I know this winter has been rough on a lot of us :(

CONGRATULATIONS to e at 10 Stix!  Izzy is gorgeous.  I can't wait to hear more!

13 comments:

  1. We had a lot of those sleeping peacefully pictures, too, but I know that ain't how it is most of the time ;) Love him- so squishable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photos! And so happy to hear the update. Looks like you all are surviving the weather just fine, although I'm sure spring will be most welcome for you, the babe and the pups (and the rest of us!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Adorable. Enjoying this snow much? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures...they caused a great "Aww" to arise from the whole family here. :)
    I am so glad to read your update too. That is amazing news about how your supply has increased.
    It has certainly been a wild winter. Someday you can tell Jonas about it. Avellana loves to hear about the infamous April Fool's day storm that happened the night of her birth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww - what great sleepy pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW sleeping babies are so so so cute :) Glad to see that you are enjoying mothehood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pictures! The B&W really does you both justice. I am stilled thrilled to my toes every time I read your posts about new motherhood. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos! So peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO adorable!
    Hope the sleep schedule has improved for all of you. We're struggling with naps ourselves (like only sleeping for 15-30 at a time). Congrats on surviving so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is way too cute! I also have a lot of pics of my twins sleeping since its much easier to take their pictures with they aren't wiggling all over :-) I'm impressed you made it to boot camp already!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Glad to hear you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man, those are some adorable photos! Good luck with your interview! Keep us posted! Woo hoo for no formula! That's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey thanks for the shout-out....I am amazed that one could even be thinking about "bootcamp" let alone making it out the door, dressed and actually ready to participate....

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.