Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Photo Post

I forgot to mention in my last post: THANK YOU so much for alkl the helpful advice and support re: pumping. I am now only pumping 2-3 times a day, mostly at night, and the boy is growing still! Thank you!



10 comments:

  1. Jonas is beautiful. Love the kitty cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie! We need to come up and meet him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Jonas is gorgeous!
    That kitty is pretty darn funny. :)
    BTW, although Jonas is certainly not a chunker, he already weighs more than Quinn and she's 2 weeks older! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kitty pic is fabulous! He's a beautiful boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. leave it to a cat to find its way into the baby's lap!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute! I love, love, love that flirty little smirk. As for the cat, I'm looking ahead about 5 months and, yep, I see our kitties doing just the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful growing boy you have there. And who needs an animal shaped fuzzy blanket when you’ve got the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That second picture is priceless. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's got a sly look, hasn't he! What a charmer. Thanks Keely for all your support with our emby dramas xxxh

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.