Friday, July 2, 2010

Foto Friday!

Per tbean's request, the world's least exciting belly shots. I FEEL the bump. I SEE the bump (kind of) but it's a Snuffleupagus bump, pretty much invisible to everyone else. If you look closely at the belly/boob ratio you can kinda see it growing.

Plus, a bonus clip and stills of Ms. Boisterous Oysterous at the end.







Note that after she gets bored with the dog, she attacks the dog's orangutan toy-- we are pretty sure she thinks she is a dog.


It is really hard to take a picture of a black kitten on a black dog against a light background, but this is 2-lb Oyster lounging between 124-lb Sophie's front legs after a long day of playing.



...and just because she's cute.







P.S. Did you guys see this? A drug being given to pregnant women to prevent lesbian daughters...oh, never mind about the horrible side effects and lifelong problems it might cause. Your daughter might be on a respirator for life, but at least she'll be into cooking and folding laundry. I don't have much to say about it, because I think it is pretty obvious what I think.

23 comments:

  1. What a great post; Belly shots, the cutest kitten ever, and an absurd shot of idiotic people playing god! Those belly shots are great, and that cat is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, girl, you are fit. love the baby bump. love the kitten.

    our shy cat has become outgoing as hell because she's totally in love with the dog. she spends the day following him around the house. he ignores her, poor thing. her unrequited inter-species adoration is just so cute to watch. the other cat has of course decided to become the shy one now that her sister is not, poor third wheel.

    i'm renewing my resolution to lose 10-15 lbs and find my flat tummy again before it (hopefully) gets big someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the shot of oyster sleeping with Sophie. Too adorable. Pom said it - you are fit lady and that baby bump is looking fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey--my black kitty is a tyrant, too!!! but very cute. and not a kitty anymore but an old, wise, cranky cat.

    i'm glad you actually consistently took belly shots--i feel like such a loser for not. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! There is no missing your baby bump! You may feel likes its not significant but from your first pic to the most recent it's obvious. :) You're just lucky enough to start out in better shape than some of us!

    Your kitties and doggies are adorbable. I would LOVE a 125lb dog. Unfortunately Chris would not. I would sleep between Sophie's paws also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is totally a speetus in there! Your little kitten is just too cute. What a nice and comfy sleeping spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic! But I know how you love a good workout, so I had a feeling you'd be looking all belly fine.
    Who can resist a kitten, huh? Very cute!
    See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cute kitten and dog, and LOVE the belly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos all around! Definitely a baby in there. How exciting! And Oyster is just the cutest. We've been thinking about getting a kitten as company for our pup, but haven't quite talked ourselves into it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great. Don't worry... I really wondered if I was pregnant at all for almost six months the first time. It felt like a stealth pregnancy. LOL

    It was fun to see your community of creatures. Oyster is too funny.

    The news article on the other hand is absurd to say the least.

    I meant to comment on your last post when you mentioned DS. I am so glad you feel that way. Sometimes I wonder if we are headed to a world like the movie Gattaca. I am glad to be here disablities and all. The world needs variation.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great post. I love the belly shots and I love the kitten shots. That kitted is out of control cute. The one sleeping with the black dog? I could die. It's beyond cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the belly shots!

    What an adorable kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute tiny little belly! You'll be so happy that you've been documenting this so regularly--that belly is going to GROW!
    Your kitten is darling--love those pictures of her hanging with your dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That IS a bump! Look at Speetus grow, wow. And Pom is right - you are so fit. I would kill to have a pre-preggo belly in that kind of shape!

    Belly shots and a kitten in one post. Adorable-ness overdose.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw gorgeous ... I had a black cat, and he was so beautiful, and it annoyed me that the camera wouldn't capture how lovely he was because of all that black fur!

    I can DEFINATELY see a tum!

    And ... the article ... WHAT!? One of the girls in the office just 'came out' as preggers this morning, I offered her the link, but she declined! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So effing cute - the bump and the kitten! I see some baby starting to show there.

    I can't comment on that link or this you'll have a 15 min rant in your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look just great!
    What's your tattoo?
    Just being nosy!
    Your kitten is adorable as are all you animals. Love to see cats and dogs playing together.
    Yes I saw that article about the lesbian anti-dote drug. YUK!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love all the pics. First, i can def see the baby bump! Second, your animals are adorable!

    i can't even discuss the craziness that is found at the link.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE that you put this up. I was starting to get bummed about my own bump-progress, but then I saw your 9W6D (to the day where we are) and I feel like our bumps could be twins!

    What a cutie pie, love the pups too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oysterous is seriously adorable. Thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  21. CUUUUUTTTEEE - the bump AND the kitty (and dogs)! Totally makes me forget my debilitating cat allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  22. the bump is great, and most definitely there, but just perfect!

    Love the critters too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kittenz and belly shots!

    Such a good cheering-up post - thank you. Our cat completely thinks he is a dog. In fact he is about twice the weight of our dog the smaller, and beats him up on a regular basis. We've even taught the cat to sit for food.

    And there is total belly there! The perfect size for a little spetus.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.