Hey everyone,
Thank you for your comments! I cannot publish them on Blogger for some reason. I hear that Bionic who is totally knocked up, so go congratulate her if you haven't already is having the same problem so at least I know it's not personal. I will get back to quick-as-I-can publication as soon as Blogger gets its sh*t together.
I had this same problem when I had 2momswithaplan. That's why I switched to wordpress... I hope it starts working for you soon. I know how frustrating it can be!
ReplyDeleteThat happened to me this morning when I was on my I phone but then miraculously fixed itself. Hope yours does too!
ReplyDeleteIt did fix itself! Yay! Now, to contemplate Wordpress... (but ahh, the laziness that charcterizes my online life might dictate otherwise.)
ReplyDeleteTireegal-- that tattoo was my "OHMIGAWD I'M TOTALLY GAY!" celebration tattoo-- just an abstract design in a place that is not too prone to stretching and sagging ;) (I am pragmatic, after all.) I used to have a handful of piercings to match, but only the navel remains pierced-- for now.
I want to switch to wordpress, but you can't make it look pretty. The lack of customization in the free version is what keeps me from wordpress.
ReplyDeleteI’m behind on reading blogs, but I wanted to pop in and say that you look great! Can you believe that you’re just a couple of weeks away from the official mid-point of your pregnancy?!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update on Oyster. I was going to ask for an update anyway. It looks like she’s right at home in your family! She looks so much like our black cat when he was tiny.
Hey I need to send you an email. I assume that your email address is the name on your “about me” page at gmail, right?
I don't think my email is on my about page-- but it is kgsavoie ....gmail....
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing from you!