Monday, October 5, 2009

Straight Talkin'

The scene: Me in the kitchen on the phone with my high school friend Jen, whose upcoming wedding has rendered her rather more scattered than usual.

Me: "..so, yeah, we're gonna get going on things when I get back from Ghana."

Jen: "Oh that's so exciting! And it's going to be cold and wintery... a great time for extra snuggling!"

[Pause for comprehension...]

Me: "Oh! Well, snuggling, in our case, is rather incidental to the process..."

Of course, we then both fell down laughing.

I am really counting down to this. The anticipation is killing me!

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Yeah, but that extra snuggling certainly couldn't hurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might want to leave that snuggling in,it just might get the job done!lmbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats too funny! :D
    i agree with the pp'ers though, better snuggle up anyhow, just in case! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though the doctor tells me I can resume normal activity immediately after and IUI, I always insist on taking it easy. I agree with the others, snuggle it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe

    you can still snuggle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When are you leaving/returning from Ghana? I have a great feeling about the impact snuggling has on well...just about everything. Good luck, I can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.