Sunday, September 25, 2011

A lease, a plan, a date

We've done it!  We've signed our lease on a lovely place, a charming farmhouse just a five minute walk from the center of town (as defined by the Starbucks) and two minutes in the other direction down a dirt road brings you to a meandering road through a nature preserve.  Does it get better than this?

Now it is a matter of filling those boxes that are now lining our walls with all of our earthly possessions, coordinating the movers and the dog transport, and the cleaning of our old place.  On October 10, two days before my birthday, we officially become residents of Western Mass. Look who's ready!

Wow. 

10 comments:

  1. he is so freakin cute. love the lil' bounce and the clapping! yay for 10/10! can't wait to meet you guys. and hey, maybe we'll even see you at tanglewood next year (but hopefully before that). congrats on the official lease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lady! This is so exciting! Well filling the boxes, not so exciting but the whole trajectory is really really cool!!!
    I wish you a speedy packing and cleaning experience and a peaceful transport with the dogs! I would love to read a post about the dogs and their move!
    What are you doing about health insurance or is Western Mass so evolved that they provide it for everyone at a reasonable rate?
    Good luck! I'll come back to watch the video when Isobel is not fast asleep:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's call this title A lease, a plan, a date and a PLAYDATE. Email us when you're ready for it!
    -CLBabymakers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news! The new place sounds ideal! Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lordy that video is cute!!!

    congrats on the new place, it sounds wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! And what a cute little dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so. excited. for you! The new place sounds perfect (the location, dreamy). I bet the boy will love being a little country bumpkin. Also, you're moving just in time to pick some apples and take some outrageously cute baby-in-pumpkin-patch pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.