Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Overwhelmed

Sorry... the non-challenge completely overwhelmed me. And I went on vacation. And the Boy and I both got sick. So, there is not so much creativity flowing in these parts as snot.

The big news: we're officially on the baby-led weaning program, which I am loving, not only because it's so easy, but because it's ridiculously cute. To whit:


Also, he is standing like a pro, "walking" (with assistance), and trying desperately to master the art of crawling. This mostly consists of him launching himself face-first at whatever object has caught his attention, usually a dog.

11 comments:

  1. How cute is that! I am so excited for baby led weaning. It's going to be so fun. :) More videos soon, please! Hope all of you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. speaking of cute, how about speedy's commentary there?

    adorbs, all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Hopefully he doesn't hear about the bad rap that green thing has ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! It is so great seeing a kiddo enjoy food! We loved BLW and I'm glad it's working for you too. I feel that dogs are essential to it's success :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was, indeed, ridiculously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, he's hilarious! And so intent on his brocolli! So grown up. Hope the tides of snot recede and leave you feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny. Love the grab and stuff technique. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too adorable! He is just in such a hurry to do everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one hungry boy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm embarrassed at how behind I am on reading, but not embarrassed enough to go without commenting. This video is outrageously cute. I have to play it for Fern when she gets home - she will love it too.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.