Adventures of Pinky, Stinky and The Boy
Simply gorgeous: what a lovely job!
oh, how sweet is that!He is adorable!
That looks like a pretty great gig to me!! :) Enjoy every minute! He's such a cutie!!
So gorgeous!
So squishy! Hold on to it...it goes by fast!
Aw, he is a little beauty! It's a great job, but tougher than I ever imagined. Worth every second, though!
Best. Job. Ever.
absolutely the best job ever. :)
Exhausting? Amazing? Precious? Snuggly?;)
okay. i can't even come up with a comment for this now. reproducing genius said it best above me.
Those moments are the best. Sleepy babies are very soporific too. ;)
pretty good gig you got going there. and not much of a commute, either.
I wish blogging were more like facebook, where I could just push a button that says "love."
Hey, that looks just like my job also!(Agree with Glamcookie - worth every second but super hard also!)
Love it!
Adorable.
And isn't it the absolute best job in the world - being a Mom really is what life is all about! It truly gets better and better each and every day!
I bet you love your job! :)
So sweet~ I want to come visit you soon at 'work'!
What a great job to have1
Best job ever. And that's the best part of the job.
Enjoy, enjoy! He is beautiful!
Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.
Simply gorgeous: what a lovely job!
ReplyDeleteoh, how sweet is that!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable!
That looks like a pretty great gig to me!! :) Enjoy every minute! He's such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSo squishy! Hold on to it...it goes by fast!
ReplyDeleteAw, he is a little beauty! It's a great job, but tougher than I ever imagined. Worth every second, though!
ReplyDeleteBest. Job. Ever.
ReplyDeleteabsolutely the best job ever. :)
ReplyDeleteExhausting? Amazing? Precious? Snuggly?
ReplyDelete;)
okay. i can't even come up with a comment for this now. reproducing genius said it best above me.
ReplyDeleteThose moments are the best. Sleepy babies are very soporific too. ;)
ReplyDeletepretty good gig you got going there. and not much of a commute, either.
ReplyDeleteI wish blogging were more like facebook, where I could just push a button that says "love."
ReplyDeleteHey, that looks just like my job also!
ReplyDelete(Agree with Glamcookie - worth every second but super hard also!)
Love it!
ReplyDeleteAdorable.
ReplyDeleteAnd isn't it the absolute best job in the world - being a Mom really is what life is all about! It truly gets better and better each and every day!
ReplyDeleteI bet you love your job! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet~
ReplyDeleteI want to come visit you soon at 'work'!
What a great job to have1
ReplyDeleteBest job ever. And that's the best part of the job.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy, enjoy! He is beautiful!
ReplyDelete