I am happy gf and I adopted Sophie, even when I have to get up at 2:30 a.m. for her middle-of-the-night pee walk.
I am happy to be working out with a trainer even when it means getting up a mere three hours after Sophie's 2:30 pee walk to walk the whole crew in tim e to get back for training.
I am happy that gf's apt is an explosion of sheet-rock dust and dangling electrical wires. It will be beautiful when it is done.
I am happy I have friends whom I love enough to miss them acutely when it has been too long since we've spoken.
I am happy I have a job even when it is boring.
I am happy that the last year has been a trial-by-fire for just about everything and everyone in my life,. Everything that survived will be with me forever-- everything that is gone was deadwood.
I am happy that I have learned the mental trick of turning my complaints into blessings, even if it takes a little work.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.