...So I have a confession to make: I am not much of a photographer. Given the prodigious photographic talent of the ttc blogworld, this is embarrassing to admit and I feel almost unworthy of having taken this trip without having gorgeous pics to show for it. In most of my life, Speedy takes the photos-- and my camera sucks. Anyway, apologies for the quality of photos. Here they are.
Next up: A narrative of the journey. But for now, jetlag still wins.
By the way! I have been trying to leave comments on various blogs at work and my comments have gone off to cyberland purgatory, so I apologize for having been remiss in this respect. Apparently I have to do my commenting from home from now on.
Those pics are awesome! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like an amazing trip - I'm looking forward to the narrative!
ReplyDeleteEven without a fancy camera, those pictures are great. It looks like an amazing trip, i can't wait to hear more about it!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are great! What a trip. Can't wait to hear the accompanying story!
ReplyDelete