Sunday, April 22, 2012

My boy

This is the Boy dancing to his absolute favorite video, Bruno Mars on Sesame Street. I have to admit it has grown on me, too, even though his saccharine good looks induce a sort of allergic response in me.  Rainy weekend and I am flying solo the rest of the week while Speedy does vet things in the Dominican Republic (I know, real tears, right?) What else to do but learn how to edit videos of my kid being his goofy self?

The kitchen, as you can see is still half-done (And a mess.  Note to self: clean before next video!) But it has come a long long way.  I am just very ready to be through with this.

6 comments:

  1. Cuteness overload! And the kitchen looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, I can comment again! So cute. :) What a funny little guy he is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome you can comment-- I hope the issue is fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute - I love the subtitles! We watch a lot of the Feist 1, 2, 3, 4 video. And I don't know what it is about Elmo, but he's like crack for kids, right??

    ReplyDelete
  6. here's hoping comments are fixed for me, too, finally!!

    he's such a BOY now!!! since i last commented successfully, where did your little baby go? what a little charmer you've got there. i love his moves!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.