I made the appointment for my post-surgical re-check. I decided it should be after the inauguration, in a new era of hope. Because although I did have a temper tantrum about the pastor-who-shall-not-be named, I do still harbor great hope for the Obama administration.
Gf and I were going to go down for the inauguration, then we werem't because of the pastor issue, then we were, then she couldn't get the day off so we weren't. Now it looks like we'll be spending the day in Brooklyn, celebrating local-style.
And two days later, I will offer up my hoo ha on the table again to re-commence the poking and prodding...
You wouldn't really want to be here, it is going to be cold and so crowded that no one will see anything. Find a nice bar, have a drink, and enjoy the media coverage.
ReplyDeleteGood on you for making the appointment, you are moving forward.