Sunday, August 31, 2008

A break from wanna-baby blogging


ARE YOU KIDDING ME? To be honest it wouldn't have mattered to me if McCain picked Hillary Clinton herself as his running mate in terms of improving the odds of me voting for him, but a Christian zombie who believe God planted dinosaur bones on earth to test our faith and could be the spokes model for the global "Every Sperm is Sacred" campaign?
And this move is apparently his way of poaching disenfranchised HRC voters? ("A VP with a uterus will surely bring You-to-Us!"?)
Dude, if there was a shadow of a doubt about your misogynist creds after you called your wife a c*nt in front of reporters, laughed conspiratorially when a voter referred to HRC as a "b*tch", and made a tasteless and horrendously insensitive joke about HRC, Chelsea, and Janet Reno, this *really* seals the deal.
EFF you, John McCain. Just EFF YOU.

**update**
I should mention that I have consistently overestimated the intelligence of the *American Public* (or at least 51% of them) for the last couple of election cycles, and I am terrified/resigned that this year will bring yet more proof that I am living in the wrong country. Gf and I are exploring EU options as it seems likely she can get dual-citizenship to Poland. This is not the pre/post-election blues/temper tantrums of the sort I was given to in 2000 and 2004, but really an acknowledgment that life might actually be more livable elsewhere-- where healthcare is a right, education is a priority and sexuality irrelevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Troll Control. Your genuine thoughts are welcome. Please be patient if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I may be otherwise occupied.